Disclaimer and limitation of liability of MAIN
MAIN is exempt from any liability for damages of any nature in the following cases:
- Inability or difficulty of access to the communications network through which to access the website, regardless of the type of connection used by the User.
- Interruption, suspension, or cancellation of access to the website, as well as lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website or services and/or its contents, when it is due to a cause outside the scope of control of MAIN.
- MAIN assumes no responsibility for the services and contents, nor for the availability and conditions, technical or not, of access to them, which are provided by third party service suppliers, especially with respect to information company service providers.
- MAIN shall at no time be liable for loss or damage that could be caused by the information, contents, products and services provided, communicated, hosted, transmitted, displayed, or offered by third parties unrelated to MAIN, including information company service providers, through a website that can be accessed through a link on this website.
- The processing and further use of personal data by third parties unrelated to MAIN, as well as the relevance of the requested information.
- The quality and speed of access to the website and the technical conditions that Users must meet in order to gain access to the website and its services and/or contents.
- Delays or failures that occur in the access and/or performance of the services and/or contents of the website, due to a case of force majeure.
- The User shall be personally responsible for damages and prejudice of any kind caused to MAIN, directly or indirectly, through any breach of the obligations arising out of these terms and conditions or other rules by which the website use is governed.