- MAIN INVESTMENT NETWORK, S.L. (hereinafter "MAIN"), with registered address at 46005 Valencia, in the Gran Via Marques del Turia, 14-2nd, with Tax ID (C.I.F.) number B-96138441, registered in the business registry of Valencia on page number V-24101, with email address email@example.com, and owner of the website with the name of the registered domain www.main-network.com (hereinafter, the "website"), is committed to maintaining the privacy of the personal data of its website Users, adapting in the collection and the treatment thereof to the established in the organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, on protection of data of a Personal nature, and its complementary regulations (among others, the Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of 21 December, that is) It approves the regulation of development of the organic law 15/1999, of December 13). MAIN also maintains the levels of data protection security pursuant to the aforementioned Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of 21 December, and has established all the technical means at their disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft the data you provide us, notwithstanding the fact that the Internet security measures are not impregnable.
- The status of user ("User" or "Users") is acquired by the mere fact of access to the website or by viewing, downloading or printing its contents, it not being necessary to formalize any registration process or provide personal data, except if you want to contact us and complete the form for this purpose. The inclusion of the data required in the indicated form will be mandatory for us to get in touch with you and thereby provide the required services.
- The User must provide truthful, accurate and current data, as well as inform MAIN of any update thereof. Except in fields where it is expressly determined otherwise, the answer to the questions about personal data is voluntary. The lack of response to the voluntary questions does not imply loss of service; however, the lack of response to the mandatory questions involves the impossibility of providing the required services.
- The personal data provided by Users will be incorporated into a file owned by MAIN, which may exercise its rights of access, correction, cancellation or opposition, as well as revoking your consent to the processing of your data, by letter sent to their registered address, indicated at the beginning, or via e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data can only be provided through the website by persons who have come of age pursuant to the law applicable to the nationality of the User, it being therefore forbidden to register minors. MAIN shall discard the communication received that includes personal data provided by minors or people who do not have the legal capacity to act.
- MAIN may ask Users at any time for a copy of their personal identification documents, for the sole purpose of verifying their identity and age, and check that their details match those stated on registration. In any case, the accreditation of the identity of the User to exercise their rights of access, correction, cancellation and opposition to the processing of their personal data is mandatory.
- MAIN will use the information provided by the User to contact your in the way indicated and offer the services that you request, and address your questions, suggestions or complaints.
- MAIN may also use the information provided by the User, where appropriate, to inform you of special promotions or news or changes related to the website contents or any modification in the terms and conditions, the Legal notice or privacy and cookies that are considered relevant policy. However, Users may request their exclusion as recipients of some or all previous communications by sending an email to email@example.com. The acceptance of commercial information contained in this clause is completely voluntary and is not a compulsory condition for access to the contents and services of the website, but it is the User's responsibility to stay informed of any changes occurring.
- Personal data of the Users may be transferred to any of the companies which form or will form part of the Group of which MAIN is a part, and entities linked to them, but in any case for the reported purposes, and may also be transferred to the administrations and public institutions that by law require such communication.
- This website uses its own and third party cookies to optimize the navigation of Users, adapt to your preferences, improve the content and services offered and carry out analytical studies and measurement. Access to any functionality of the website implies acceptance of this privacy and cookies policy, where you can obtain detailed information about it, as well as checking conditions to revoke your consent.
- Our website contains links to other web pages. MAIN is not responsible for the privacy practices of sites outside its sphere of control.
- MAIN reminds Users, in any case,that the internet is not always as safe as would be expected or it apparently seems. Although MAIN cannot prevent the User from suffering any kind of incident in Internet usage, MAIN takes maximum precautions and safety measures in their operations and systems to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of the personal data. However, MAIN can do nothing to preserve the confidentiality of the data of a particular User who does not protect the confidentiality of his or her data. Given the existence of risks on the internet, MAIN recommends taking suitable self-protection measures against identity theft or violation of your communications.
General information, types of cookies and purpose
In general, we indicate that the cookies are files that are downloaded on your terminal equipment, either a laptop, a mobile phone, a tablet or other similar device, to access certain web pages. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a User or your computer browsing habits and, depending on the way you use your computer, and the information it contains it can be used to recognize the User.
According to the time they remain enabled, cookies may be:
- Session: designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a web page.
- Persistent: when data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a defined period of time.
The type of cookies that this website uses, both persistent or by session, are as follows:
- Own cookies: they are sent from our domain and configured as persistent, and they are managed by MAIN. They are encrypted, and their purpose is to save the session of the registered User, to keep it authenticated the next time you visit.
In all cases, the information collected is completely anonymous and does not in any way identify Users.
Through the navigation and use of our website, you agree and consent to the installation and use of the cookies that we have described.
However, we inform you that you can revoke your consent at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to block or uninstall all the cookies mentioned above or any of them, although many of the features of our website and application may still be limited and even nullified.
Unless your browser is specifically configured, access to our website will install the aforementioned cookies. If you want more information about how to set up your browser, we refer you to the configuration of the browser that you use to access the Internet.
Should you wish to obtain more information about the cookies that we use, please contact us by sending us an email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.